Since the GFC, working capital management has been seen by Boards, C-Suites, and leadership teams as a major strategic enabler.
COVID-19 has again put the focus squarely on how companies use their cash to maximise their performance, but also to reinforce the whole ecosystem of suppliers and buyers that supports them.
Smart companies are now thinking about how working capital management can be used strategically to increase shareholder value, fund M&A, support growth, and increase profitability.
FTI Consulting and Greensill have joined forces to present a must-see webinar for key decision-makers across Finance and Treasury, Strategy and Transformation, Procurement, Risk, and IT. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to develop a working capital optimisation strategy.
We will be unlocking the following insights:
- Working capital management – why it is strategically important in a time of crisis. Most firms flock to debt and equity markets, but it is working capital that can unlock latent value in a business.
- Learnings from COVID-19 so far. What does the latest round of company results teach us about how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected financials? Hear from Jonas Schofer, Managing Director in FTI Consulting’s Corporate Finance & Restructuring practice as he shares a preview of the results from our 2020 Working Capital Report.
- Former Foreign Minister and Greensill advisory board member Julie Bishop in conversation with FTI Consulting’s Global Co-Leader of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Carlyn Taylor, will bring the latest insights on what leading companies are doing to reshape their business for the new environment.
- Greensill’s Asia Pacific Managing Director, Matt Costello, will discuss how companies are responding to the disruption caused by economic lockdowns to strengthen the supplier ecosystem. Working capital management will assist companies in accelerating growth, funding acquisitions and reducing debt.
- COVID-19 will accelerate the use of technology and data in the world of working capital management. FTI Consulting and Greensill share their global experience to achieve success.
- Julie Bishop, Former Foreign Minister & Greensill Advisory Board Member
- Carlyn Taylor, Global Co-Leader of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, FTI Consulting
- Jonas Schofer, Managing Director, FTI Consulting
- Matt Costello, Asia Pacific, Managing Director, Greensill