Data retention and minimisation played a key role in numerous cases and enforcement actions throughout 2020. Worryingly, the range of infractions varied widely, teaching us that it is certainly an area that is very challenging for organisations to address.
In this webinar, Nina Bryant joins a panel of experts from Exterro and Verisure to provide commentary on various cases resulting from inadequate data retention and minimisation practices and the follow on enforcement actions.
Some of the key topics of discussion include:
- Knowing your data at a granular level
- Understanding data retention schedules
- Applying standards to record types
- Operationalising defensible deletion
- The need for data retention to work in harmony with other legal GRC activities
Watch the webinar here